Meusinvest becomes a shareholder of ProduWeb
ProduWeb, a full service web design agency with 25 employees, based in Liège and Brussels, has recently converted to a PLC and sold 15% of its capital to Meusinvest. The move is expected to create 20 new jobs.
Meusinvest has purchased a 15% share in the capital of the No.1 web design agency in the Walloon Region. The implementation of the 1st phase of its “Objective 2010” expansion plan has enabled ProduWeb to grow very strongly over the last 2 years. Meusinvest’s financial support (the 1st investment amount, paid via Start-Up Invest, totalled €200,000) will now enable the agency to complete the 2nd phase of the expansion plan, which is expected to create 20 additional jobs.
“Meusinvest’s support will enable us to launch the 2nd phase of our expansion plan, and continue our acquisitions policy initiated with the recent purchases of the Web divisions of Evadix and De Rouck Geomatics,” explained Gérard El Allaf, President of the Board of Directors of ProduWeb.
Christine Gérardy, Investment Manager at Meusinvest added that: “The new partnership with Produweb fits in perfectly with our corporate mission, which is to support the growth of SMEs in the Liège region. Our investment, combined with the expertise of ProduWeb’s dynamic management, will ensure the future growth of this young company that has risen to become a reference in the web industry.”
With offices located in Brussels and Liège, ProduWeb currently boasts a portfolio of over 400 customers, including SMEs and leading national and international companies such as L’Oréal, Siemens, ING, KBC, Velux, Stassen and Liège Airport.
2 years ago, ProduWeb decided to develop its market positioning by contracting specialists with complementary skills in order to offer a “full service” Web solution. SMEs and major companies are therefore able to call on the services of a single Web partner for all their requirements: Web Design, e-marketing campaigns, Google SEO, complex Web applications development, e-commerce, secure hosting, etc.
Meusinvest is a public holding company that has operated as an investment specialist in the Province of Liège for over 20 years, mainly through minority shareholding in company capital, as well as loans and leasings where appropriate.
The group comprises a number of complementary subsidiaries, which enable it to intervene at all stages of a company’s development, in both hi-tech and other sectors. Meusinvest’s portfolio currently consists of 185 SMEs located in the Province of Liège.
ProduWeb Press Contact
Gérard El Allaf - Tel 0496/56.59.17 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Des produits locaux dans votre assiette
- ProduWeb développe Liège Créative
- Création du site web de Rochester Gauges International
- ProduWeb développe le nouveau site de XLS Médical
- Generali propose son assurance auto en ligne
- Lancement de CW Network
- Création du site Puravita Petit Déjeuner de Puratos
- Mise en ligne de Babease
- Diffusion de la première émission Z Villes
- ProduWeb au salon Entreprendre avec Enterprize
- Développement du site officiel de Frédéric François
- ProduWeb, 28e agence web belge
- ProduWeb gère l'e-réputation du Père Noël
- Félicitations aux lauréats de la Start Academy !
- We need glam, la plateforme communautaire de L’Oréal
- ProduWeb lance son concours The Social Network
- Un site pour le film Quartier Lointain
- Le Cercle de Wallonie et ProduWeb projettent de lancer une nouvelle chaîne TV.
- Développement de la plateforme Spacesheep
- ProduWeb TV au Forum des entrepreneurs
- A website for the new C3
- Sponsor du concours Enterprize
- Lunch sur le référencement
- Site concours Redken
- Partenaire Internet de la Terrasse
- Design of the La Cantante de Tango film website
- Design of the Mammuth film website
- Un lunch sur le thème du référencement
- E-commerce website for Nutrico
- The JV Mag website is now online
- Design of the Brussels-based Excelsior basketball club’s website
- Advert game for Ford
- Liège Airport’s website goes online
- Justine’s return by ProduWeb TV
- A new website for Activia from Danone
- Produweb TV at the Legends Cup
- Design of the Les Barons official website
- The Visage official film website goes online
- Design of the IT4P website
- Site redesign and e-mail marketing strategy for Le Château des Thermes in Chaudfontaine
- Produweb, e-mail marketing partner of Etnik’Art
- 1,2,3... GO! A competition sponsored by ProduWeb!
- ProduWeb designs the Air-English website
- CovadisTv - Web TV by ProduWeb
- Design of a website for the Euregio European cultural project
- Standard TV, an exclusive video site developed by ProduWeb
- ProduWeb designs the Juliette et Victor magazine website
- REM-PIXEL, a new Web concept for the Royal Excelsior Mouscron
- ProduWeb, growing Walloon company of the year!
- Design of the Brasserie CAULIER website: between tradition and modernity
- Medline launches its new medical equipment e-commerce site
- Meusinvest becomes a shareholder of ProduWeb